About usSince 1945, the Swiss-Brazilian Chamber of Commerce helps to promote trade between companies in Switzerland and Brazil.
All our projects are being handled personally by one of our employees. Through the adaptation to the needs from each customer we want to achieve a successful collaboration.
The work of SWISSCAM is done under the supervision of its Board of Directors. Our Board is composed by professionals from different sectors of the economy.
- To promote and maintain good relations between Brazil and Switzerland in industry, trade, tourism and business in general;
- To promote and maintain good relations between trade and industry with the authorities of the two countries, professional associations and other institutions;
- Answer commercial requests, conduct market research and matchmaking; we rely on our database with business information, ask experts and make our own inquiries;
- Coordination and organization of Swiss pavilions and individual booths at local and international trade fairs;
- Organisation of events such as lectures, seminars, workshops and meetings;
- We will not comment on political or religious issues.